Mastressalita nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award! Thanks, Alita! Alita writes Sims Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3.
You can find my nominations on my acceptance post.
Here are my answers to Alita’s questions:
- What is the first Sims game you played?
The Sims 2 was my first Sims game. I loved it so much! I couldn’t believe that a game like that even existed! The open-ended aspect of it completely drew me in. I confess that my imagination was entirely possessed by that game for about six months. Total immersion!
- Favorite expansion/stuff pack/game pack?
University and Pets (for both TS2 and TS3) tie!
- What is your favorite book or author?
Jane Austen is my favorite author, and, at the moment, Persuasion is my favorite novel of hers.
- What is your favorite fictional genre?
19th Century English novels
- Is there a song that always brings you to tears?
Yes, “Time After Time,” by Cyndi Lauper, especially this version by Tuck and Patti
- What is your favorite vacation destination?
- Pick your poison (what is your drink of choice?)
I don’t drink, and my body is pretty definite with me about only drinking healthy beverages. So I find healthy pleasures, and currently, I adore red rooibos tisane!
- Let’s play kiss, marry, kill, only with your Sims! (That is, of your Sims, which one would you most like to kiss, which one would you most like to marry, and which one would you most like to kill?)
Kiss: Jim Bee, my boyfriend’s SimSelf (great lips and dreamy eyes!)
Marry: Yeah, I’m not the marrying type–even to a Sim!
Kill: Also not the killing type.
How about go hiking with? I think it would be really fun to go hiking with Madison Pegasus, who is Makplay’s SimSelf, and Kitten Nell, who is XantheMar’s SimSelf!
- What are five hobbies you enjoy?
1. Playing cello
2. Playing piano
3. Drawing and painting
5. Walking and hiking
- What is your favorite fictional creature?
Unicorns, right? Though I do love dragons, too.
- Against a zombie, what would be your weapon of choice?
I’ve got kinemortophobia. I can’t even let myself imagine the scenario that this question implies! (My TS3 ISBI heir loves to use mockery and teasing as her response when she’s attacked by zombies!)