Ah! Here’s a neat challenge/award thingy! thewindsorlegacy nominated me for this award! Have you read The Windsor Legacy? I love this legacy story so much. Each Saturday morning, and sometimes on random bonus weekdays, I enjoy a chapter while sipping coffee after breakfast. Right now, the heir is at college, and she’s having such a time of it! I’ve had a lot of flashbacks of awkward cafeteria conversations! I highly recommend this legacy–you’ll love the screenshots, the characters, the plotlines, and the writing!
So, how does this challenge work? Here’s the scoop:
- Congratulations! You’ve been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss.
- Share FIVE of your favourite moments from your legacy/challenge/story so far.
- Nominate 3-5 blogs to do the same.
Five Favourite Moments
**If you’re all caught up on my stories, you won’t find spoilers here… If you haven’t yet read my stories, you’ll find spoilers aplenty!**
- Sugar Maple Bough’s supreme act of Self-Determination:
- Jaclyn Ball’s first appearance in New World Symphony:
- Davion Kern’s mysterious appearance in New World:
And then… when Jaclyn and Davion fell in love, all on their own:
- The unforgettable Elder Wolff at Plum Day (or any day, really):
- The first night I played after the ghost patch was released, when Cedar and Timothy were reunited:
Hmmm. I really am a romantic, aren’t I? Well, it’s hard not to be when the Sims is full of so many great love stories!
Now for my nominations (Oh, I so want to hear your Simming memories!):