i. Christmas isn’t about family.
ii. It has something to do with music.
iii. Moments aren’t repeatable.
iv. Loneliness is part of the human experience.
v. Everyone has a story.
vi. Bertha’s story
vii. We have a need for magic.
viii. We have an impulse to share with others.
ix. It’s seldom what we expect.
x. Sofia’s story
xi. Stefan’s story
xii. It has everything to do with a spark of the divine.
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
Short Stories and Reflections
Plum Day Celebrations
From A Houseful of Hippies, Dec. 2014
- Let’s Celebrate… What?
- Don’t Know Much
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Plum!
- Gnome Kickers and Home Wreckers
- What Does Plum Stand For?
- Black and White and Boring All Over
- Touching Ground and Scaling Heights
- Friends Become Family
- Another Day, Another Plum
- Can you add plum to garden salad?
- Sweet Plums Roasting on an Open Fire
- Green Plums and Plum Blossoms
- That’s Plum, You Genius!
- Dr. Jasmine’s Guest Book
- Reflections on a Bowl of Plum