Thank you, RosemaryMariee, for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award! I can see why RosemaryMariee’s Noble Doubt was nominated for this award. Her story is populated with richly developed, complex characters, each one of which is unique and uniquely lovable (unless they’re villains, of course). If you’re looking for an engaging and rewarding story, check out Noble Doubt!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What is something unique you’ve wanted to try but were too scared or nervous?
I wanted to scuba dive, but I heard stories about divers contracting the Bends and was scared off. I also wanted to surf when I lived on the coast, but I felt nervous and embarrassed that I’d fall too often and the cool surfer dudes would tell me to get off the beach. I’m fine with not having learned to scuba dive, but in retrospect, I wish I’d pushed myself to surf, even if I was clumsy, had a hard time learning, and didn’t feel cool enough. If only I had the confidence when I was 18 that I have now! (Of course, who knows what trouble I would have gotten into?)
- What’s a unique quality or attribute you have?
I don’t enjoy participating in hurtful gossip. This doesn’t mean I don’t gossip, only that when the gossip veers towards mean-spiritedness, I tend to put a stop to it by shifting to the person’s good qualities or by striving to achieve understanding and compassion.
- Is there a documentary or book that really changed the way you thought about something?
Recently, rednenemon’s Racket-Rotter Chronicles changed the way that I view the interior landscapes and worlds of people and what we encounter when we engage in intimate relationships with those who have experienced trauma. Her story also taught me more about the healing properties of love and the witnessing presence.
I find each of these bloggers to be unique and inspiring individuals and talented, insightful writers! Some of them (Simslover163, MakPlays, AdamsEve, and Rip), I’ve been wanting to nominate for a while, but they nominated me first! Glad I beat you to it this time! :p
- AdamsEve1231 – Kassiopeia Fullbright Mystery Series and other stories
- CeltyGirly – Celty’s Sims Stories
- eXokamikaze – NinjaPig Sims
- lisabee2 – lisabee sims
- MakPlays – MakPlays
- RipuAncestor – Chrysanthemum Tango and Fey of Life
- Senna/rednenemon – Racket-Rotter Chronicles
- SimsLover163 – Sims Nation, Sims World, All Things Sim
- Supernatural103 – Isaacs Sisters
- Trip/InfraGreen – Eight Cicadas
My Questions for Nominees
- What are you grateful for at this moment?
- What’s one of the greatest challenges you’ve faced with your writing?
- In your experience, what’s one of the most rewarding aspects of writing?