Many thanks to these bloggers for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award:
AdamsEve1231, author of Kassiopeia Fullbright Mystery Series (and other stories)
Charliimai, author of The SIMple Life of Una Reign
MakPlays, author of MakPlays
Senna/rednenemon, author of the Racket-Rotter Chronicles
SimsLover163, author of Sims Nation, Sims World, All Things Sim
SummerFalls, author of SummerFalls’ Stories
(I think this includes all the nominators–if you nominated me and I forgot to include your name here, please let me know!)
I’m so happy to have been nominated by these Simmers! I find joy in being part of this community of writers and so happy to consider these gifted writers and Simmers as online friends! If you’re not already reading their blogs, what are you waiting for? Check them out! You’re in for a treat with each!
The Rules for Accepting the Nomination:
1. Thank the person who nominated you (Thank you!)
2. Share the award on your blog (Check.)
3. Share seven random facts about yourself (Coming up next…)
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated. (Coming up after that! 🙂 )
Seven Random Facts About Me
- I get nervous whenever I need to share anything “about me.”
- I love the number seven: It smells like lemon, tastes like lemonade, and sounds like the A above middle C. What’s not to love? Plus, it’s a prime!
- I’m fixing a veggie wrap for lunch for me and my boyfriend! Saute carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, ginger, garlic, and onions, grind pumpkin seeds, and serve on a sprouted grain wrap!
- We’re currently watching “Foyle’s War” on Netflix. I love how it brings up issues that were relevant in WWII England and are still relevant now.
- I live in a desert valley surrounded by mountains, called “Sky Islands” by naturalists. These sky islands provide important habitat to resident and migrant wildlife. I feel comfort and feelings of home whenever I look at them which is several times a day. Mountains = Love
- I spend hours thinking about what I’ve been reading, which, lately, is often SimLit!
- I’m working on the prelude from Bach’s fourth cello suite right now. It’s so challenging for me, and I love it! Two measures in, and I’m smiling in every cell in my body!
If you aren’t already reading these, please take a moment to check them out! They are very enjoyable stories!
- charliimai – The SIMple Life of Una Reign
- CShaner – Simfluence
- DeiraShadeweaver – Deira Plays Sims
- Eowyn – Dear Bully
- Eric_The_Sims_Man – SimLit by eric the sims man
- JLBDreamer – Dreaming Sims
- mastressalita – Sims Stories
- RainyDayz179 – RainyDayz Gamez
- Thymeless – Centauri Legacy and Other Stories
- xJoJoX – Fine Lines